JC/GCSE & LC/A Level Reviews
Choose our school tours to help your students improve their results
in English, Spanish, French, German or Irish
with state of the art language professionals,
while enjoying a few days of fun in Bundoran, Co. Donegal.
2 days, 1 night
3 days, 2 nights
The ID Languages Language Review Programme is specifically designed for students who want to improve their language skills and prepare for exams in a culturally enriching and fun environment.
Our Program Includes:
- Through CLIL method
(Content and Language Integrated Learning)
- By qualified, native, and experienced teachers
- With a specific focus on the curriculum of choice
- Surfing, kayaking, blo-karting and cliff jumping
- Sight seeing & scavenger hunts
- Drama, dancing and singing
- Quizzes, team challenges & movies
- Cookery & bakery workshops
- Structured study time (optional)
- En-Suite Bedrooms
- 3 Meals + Snacks / Daily
- Supervision taken care of by Garda vetted professionals
- Collection from and to the school that the students come from
By taking part in our program, all the under age students’ parents or guardians automatically accept our Terms & Conditions that will be made available to them by email prior to their arrival.
Failure of submitting the signed form does not imply the non-acceptance of the terms.
The ID Languages Review Program is an innovative approach to language learning that has been designed according to the standards of the most advanced teaching methods (CLIL).
- Step 1: 20% Deposit
Deadline: 90 days previous to start of stay
- Step 2: Full Amount
30 days previous to start of stay